Friday, February 17, 2012

Flying in Formation

Earlier this week, Wayne and I flew from Vancouver International Airport's South Terminal to Powell River. It's a frequent route for us.

The day was rainy, turning to clear. I looked out my window and saw something very interesting.

There on the shiny prop spinner was a reflection of our aircraft, following our every move. I've flown in this seat before, but never have I seen such an amazing sight. I had to send a copy to Pacific Coastal Airlines to see what they think. -- Margy

8 comments:

  1. I like that! You'll have to tell us if PCA gets back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so lovely! Serendipity!

    Cheers from Cottage Country East!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect reflection, you could share it with the link party called Weekend Reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Love it...let us know if you hear back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good eye! Let us know if you hear back from them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so impressed! Great catch and an even better photo. Gotta love shiny props!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous picture and you've captured it so well. Let us know how you get on xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for your comments. Yes, I did hear back the next day from Pacific Coastal Airlines with a thank you. I don't know if it will go anywhere after that. Check out my Sunday reflections post for more views. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments and questions. - Wayne and Margy