Monday, August 07, 2023

FREE E-Book: "Up the Lake" by Wayne Lutz

The book that started it all!

Up the Lake
Coastal BC Stories

from


Head up Powell Lake to experience life in an off the grid float cabin, take a boat to world famous Desolation Sound, ride a quad into the back country and fly overhead for a unique view of this incredible place. Read Up the Lake by Wayne J. Lutz and see how much fun it can be.

Print for $9.95
Kindle for Free
E-Book for Free
(prices may vary in Canada)

Visit PowellRiverBooks.com 
for more information and 
additional titles in the Coastal BC Stories series.

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I looked at buying a house boat aka floating house at the lake here in GA last year. I'm just not sure...but I love the improvements you're making. I did just get your book on Kindle. I look forward to reading it.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Float house/cabin living isn't for everyone. If you can do your own maintenance or have someone to help that makes it a lot easier. Enjoy the book. Let us know what you think. - Margy

      Delete

We welcome your comments and questions. - Wayne and Margy