Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tiny Treasure

One of the first things I do when I get home to Powell River is go to the Economy Shop, a thrift store where the proceeds go to the Powell River Hospital Auxiliary. The helpers are volunteers and all of the items are donated, making the prices very economical. Look at the treasure I got on Tuesday!

It's now up at the cabin organizing my hand painted jars for my home grown herbs. How could it be more perfect? Well, it cost only 25 cents. Now doesn't that top it all off nicely? Plus, I'm helping to reuse and donate to the hospital at the same time. Quite a package of tiny treasures if you ask me. -- Margy

3 comments:

  1. So perfect, and such a bargain, Margy.
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay - That's my favourite store for sure. I always find a little treasure for very little coin. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on supporting hospital thrift stores, Margy! There are always treasures to find, and I consider it simply another part of my recycling routine. Of course, it's also just plain fun...:)

    Lynette
    Imagination Lane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments and questions. - Wayne and Margy