Friday, April 11, 2008

Hidden Treasures Bookstore

Today was cool with showers so the guys decided to work on changing the engine in our Bayliner. After delivering lunch I decided to go shopping at a few of my favourite thrift and used book stores. My first stop was the Hospital Economy Shop off Alberni near Scotiabank. As usual, I bumped into my friend Carol while browsing the aisles.

Next I headed down to Marine Avenue. I love shopping on Marine. It has lots of quaint shops, yummy restaurants and activity. It's an easy walk all the way from the ferry terminal on Wharf Street to the end of the shopping area at Alberni. Along the way you will find the Hidden Treasures Bookstore on the west side of the street as you approach Alberni. It is open on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 11:00 to 3:00. If you are nearby on one of those days be sure to stop in for a look.

Hidden Treasures Bookstore
4693 Marine Ave. 604-485-9182
For a small shop it has a nice selection of books on lots of topics. The books are organized and attractively arranged in several rooms. I found another book for my Farley Mowat collection. -- Margy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments and questions. - Wayne and Margy