Thursday, March 29, 2012

What's in a Name? Osprey

This week's boat comes from Squalicum Harbor in Bellingham. She was moored at the visitor's dock in the southern section of the marina. The first thing both Wayne and I thought when we saw the Osprey was Captain Ron.

Captain Ron is a movie about a family from Chicago that inherits a derelict sailboat and hires the very unique Captain Ron to sail the yacht for him through the Caribbean.

Here's one of my favourite clips from Captain Ron.



See what I mean? I'm sure the Osprey is a good sailboat, but the resemblance is uncanny. -- Margy

4 comments:

  1. I think I saw that one!
    Greetings from Cottage Country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember watching that movie. Nice shots of the boat. Both look similar to the one in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a great yacht and I love Captain Ron xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for stopping by to comment. Hope you enjoyed Captain Ron as much as I did. - Margy

    ReplyDelete