Friday, March 02, 2012

Flurry in a Hurry

This week we've had some unsettled weather. Last Sunday we had what I call a "flurry in a hurry." At 1:15 a light snow started, by 1:30 it was heavy with large wet flakes.

By 1:45 the snow stopped and it started to clear from the north. But you can still see a few flakes in the air.

Good thing I was quick to take my pictures. By 2:00 the snow was melting, and by 2:30 it was gone except for a light layer under the trees. -- Margy


  1. Very nice shots, especially I like the second one.

    Regards and best wishes

  2. I love those quick-to-come-and-quick-to-go snows!

    Cemetery Sky

  3. It is pretty to look at, we did not get any snow here.

  4. That sort of snow would suit me. A quick look at how lovely it is and then gone before I had to drive in it !!!