Friday, December 16, 2011

Red Sky in the Morning

You've hear the old mariner's saying:

Red sky in the morning, sailor's warning.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight.

It may be a sign that a storm is on the way, but the sight is still a delight. I woke up at dawn and watched this gorgeous display right out my bedroom window last Monday.

Looks like the mariners in the harbour below have a little time to go out to Harwood Island for a bit of salmon fishing before the storm. It doesn't get much better than this. -- Margy


  1. Nice shots Margy! - Monday was a nice day, but unfortunately the rest of the week has been lousy photo weather.

  2. Gorgeous, Margy. The more I see, the more I want to visit, so be warned! LOL
    All best to you and Wayne,

  3. Same here in Bellingham Paul. At least my last day in town was nice.

    You said it Kay.


  4. The colour is really beautiful. Must have been lovely to see. Good shots!