Friday, June 24, 2011

Supernatural Sunsets

Some people travel around the world to see gorgeous sunsets. I am lucky enough to see them right from my balcony. Tonight the sun slipped below the gathering clouds before dipping behind the mountains of Vancouver Island. It just doesn't get much better than this!



Come visit Powell River this summer and grab a sunset for yourself. Want to learn more about Powell River before you arrive? Grab a good book from www.PowellRiverBooks.com. Hiking, boating, flying, quadding, fishing, exploring - there's something for everyone. -- Margy

4 comments:

  1. Oh my this is fantastic!! Yes some spend money to see beautiful sunrise or sunset and you can see this at your balcony, you are blessed!!

    SWF

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed to see this off your very own balcony! My view is a prairie one, and we get lots of great sunsets here too. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim and Dawna for stopping by for Skywatch. Wishing you both warm summer skies. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful, the colors are quite amazing. I love sunsets but these days I'm in bed before the sun goes down...

    ReplyDelete